Thursday, May 14, 2015

Google Forms

I love to use Google Forms! I have used them for so many things. I used it in the library to have students vote for books during our Tournament of Kids' Books during March Madness.
https://twitter.com/SilverLakeLib/status/446720416132788224

I also used it to make gifts for all of the teachers. I sent out a Google form to the staff. It had a list of everyone on the staff and a box where they could write one descriptive word. After I gathered all the names, I made a Tagxedo in the shape of a heart for each staff member. I hung them outside their doors as a Thanksgiving gift. It was so easy, efficient, and fun!


I have made student surveys this way as well. They help me gather information about book suggestions, experiences, genres, etc.

They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment